Tuesday, June 3, 2008

On Vacation in.......Wakeeney!

It's my first post and where am I posting from?! From a Best Western in Wakeeney, Kansas. We are on our way to Denver to see Shar's mother. Our boys travel well, so we had fun making our way here--420 miles and approximately 6 hours later (we're taking it easy this time around). We have many fun CDs, some handheld games, Calvin and Hobbes and good snacks. We love vacations.
We have gone swimming and 'spa-ing', have eaten dinner and are watching "Ben 10" (one of our family's favorite shows). Tomorrow we go on to Denver to see Grandma Jayme.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Taking it easy?! Your pace is one we couldn't match! (More girls=more stops.) Good to have you blogging... in Wakeeney. That makes you an extreme blogger. We'll see you in two weeks. Enjoy your trip!
-Derek

Christopher said...

We actually stopped a number of times...a few more than we wanted to and a few more than last summer's pace. I guess we have to get warmed up this summer--and I hope we do get warmed up because it's off to Virginia in July!

Erin said...

I'm betting you'll find your way to one or more Civil War sites?
-Derek