Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dark and Stormy Morn

We got stormed on again. They warned of 2 inch hail so we put your mother's car in the garage and mine out back. Then when the rain came heavy and the hale went another way I had to get my car out quick before it got muddy. We had high winds (70 mph) and our trees suffered again. The ash in back lost a major chunk and we lost some good sized limbs off maples. The top row of the grape vines came down too. So home evening tomorrow is to repair the grape supports and clean up the limbs - again. Power was out at the Broken Arrow and the Stake buildings so church was cancelled. I think it was premature because I'm sure the power is all back now.

4 comments:

Ami said...

What excitement!!

Andrew said...

Sounds like fun!!! Wish we had some here!?! Just kidding!! We had tennis ball size hail in the area on Friday.

Erin said...

I have a tennis ball.

Erin said...

That was Derek's comment, by the way. I didn't know my picture was going to start showing up everywhere! How embarrassing! Ami, help me. Get Derek his own profile because he's blackmailing me with my name and photo!