Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Workin' it out!

Well... nobody has posted for a while, so I thought I'd try and come up with something! I'm officially the water aerobics instructor for BYU-Idaho Fitness. A position that I was volunteered for and doesn't pay, but will fill some time and force me to work out every day! I'm actually pretty excited. Yesterday was my first class, but nobody came. I ended up swimming laps and talking to the lifeguard. Two of my favorite things to do! Today I'm dragging my roommates along.
Speaking of roommates, my new ones are awesome! Slightly like high school, but not dramatic high school. Mostly it's just fun.
We had our first ward activity last night at the Bishop's house. He barbecued burgers and he and his wife picked out a surprise movie for us to watch on a projection screen on the back of their house. I laughed really hard when I found out we were watching "Arachnophobia"! Nothing like sitting out in the grass with a movie like that!
Well, that's about the extent of the excitement in my life for now! Keep you all posted!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like you've got a fun bishop. Congrats on your new post as WAI (Water Aerobics Instructor).
-Derek

Mom said...

Way to go! Hey, I don't think I could stand that movie in any setting and I don't particularly mind spiders! How did it go? Did you last the whole movie? I'm glad you are making the most of the WAI adventure. Love you.

Mom said...

Hey, Ami, It worked!!!!

Mom said...

Hey, Ami, what's with the posted time on things? My time is 6 pm, but the blog has it for 3pm?

Ami said...

You have to change the time in your settins. It probably has you on Pacific time. I'll change it for you.

Mom said...

Hi, I'm just using this to jump into the blog.