Friday, May 2, 2008
Dog Days
Just to give an update to those of you who were privy to my dog drama yesterday, after washing Coco twice myself and finding more nastiness upon trying to brush her out after she dried, I made an emergency phone call to Petsmart grooming and they told me I could bring her right down. At first they said, "Oh she's just oily" to which I replied, "Smell her" to which they gasped and said "Oh my gosh she smells like dead fish!" Exactly. They ended up having to "deskunk" her, as the process is called, then gave her a "lemonade rinse". Now she smells fresh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The things we do for these "kids"!
I'm really glad they have the stuff to do that with "nowadays". Back when I was a kid, we had to just let it wear off which took forever. That was a no animals in the house time though or they might have figure it out sooner. Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get her freshened up.
I must have missed the story, but sounds like it was quite the ordeal! Glad your mutt smells better!
One reason why I don't want a dog!!
Post a Comment