Sunday, September 28, 2008
I know it's still September, but...
this week is mostly October. So we are switching themes. Last month's theme was animals, this month's theme is math. (anybody think April is going to ace this?) The score is: Jeremy, 9, A.J, 4, Grandma, 4, the rest of you, 0. Since confrence is next week, you have 2 questions and 2 weeks to do them. Question 1, trivia, worth 4 points : tell how to get the variable alone in this problem. m.7 = 56 Question 2, shoutout, worth 3 points : a =5 b = 7 c =2 d = mystery #, d is last, b comes before a, c comes before d, d is the largest digit possible, what # am I? Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1) Divide both sides by 7.
m = 56/7
2)d=9
5,2,7,9
Question 1:m Question 2:7,529! A.J.
is this a trick question. = caleb
Ok, time to post the answers. Amy got Q1 right, but not Q2. (main reason: I belive I said it was a shoutout) So she gets 4 points. A.J got Q2 right, so he gets 3 points. Ian
Post a Comment