Sunday, September 21, 2008
2nd shoutout
The score is: ( insert drumroll here ) A.J.: 4, Grandma: 4, Jeremy: 5, and the rest of you: 0. Remember your shoutout rules. ( cause some of you didn't last time ) I am an arachnid, I am as big as a dinner plate, ( maybe ) I am the most venomous of my kind, What am I? This question is worth 4 points. Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
BIRD TARANTULA! Or something like that, anyways at least I am making an attempt. Love you.
"BRAZILIAN WANDERING SPIDER" Went into the Guinness world record in 2007 as the most venomous animal and responsible for the most human deaths due to spider bite. They grow to about 4-5 inches. From Jeremy
ARGH! I knew I should have posted yesterday before leaving last night. I knew the answer before Ian even finished his post...
It is indeed Brazil's Wandering Spider. I think I will go sulk now.... :(
I'll guess.......... Brazilian Wandering Spider.
GOLIATH BIRDEATING SPIDER!!! A.J.
Ok, so here is the answer, Brazilian Wandering Spider! Jeremy gets 4 points.
i don't know?
Post a Comment