Sunday, August 31, 2008
Trivia!
Ok,so I thought of a new way of putting games on the blog. I'ts this,I post a question on the blog, then you comment the answer. The question may be a shoutout,trivia,or a picture on. Trivias will be normal questions with normal answers. With shoutouts, I will describe something and you will guess what it is,but answers must be all capital, and must have a ! at the end. With picture ons,I will tell you to post a certain picture on the blog. Points will be awarded for questions. Points for questions will range from 1 to 5. You have 1 week for each question. You are able to buy games using points. A bronze game costs 15 points,silver game 20 points,and gold 25 points. This week's trivia question is worth 4 points,it is,what are a shark's teeth made out of? Ian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bone and CARTILAGE!!!A.J.
Skin and bones. Logan
Calcium, phosphorus, and other mineral salts.
I'm going to go with bone.
I'll go with ami's answer.
Calcium phosphate and an apatite.
That's according to wikipedia.
Thanks Ian. I learned something!
It's time to reveal the answer,and it is cartilage,but seeing as nobody got it right,Grandma is the closest,so she gets the 4 points. Anything with "bone" is wwaaaaaayyyyyy off. IAN
Post a Comment