Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Numbers Game

Matt has been needing a new phone for awhile. He finally got one this week, though the one he wanted was with a different carrier. Since we had to get new numbers, Matt decided to get LA area numbers in preparation for the move. Thus the point of my post, our new cell phone numbers:

Matt: 310-721-2323
Brenda: 310-721-3640

The 480 numbers have already been disconnected, so you'll want to replace them with these pronto. Hope everyone is well.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Sidenote for Andrew: I've noticed I've missed calls from you a couple of times on my cell phone. Sorry about that, but the best way to get ahold of me is on the home phone. (Girls don't carry their phones around in their pockets like boys do...most of my clothes don't even have pockets!)

Andrew said...

I actually tried the home phone first. This last time I tried it said the number was bad. So, I have now deleted your home number from my phone since the last message saying it's not a valid number.

Brenda said...

Then you probably have an old home number. It's 480-855-3997.

Mom said...

Got it! Update on fridge!

Christopher said...

Wow, three numbers to remember in one family?!
Yes, I know most of you do, but we are content with the one. I'm the oddball--like that's anything new?!

:-P

Brenda said...

If you were on the go as much as my husband is, it would be essential for you to have a cell phone. And for the sake of personal safety, no girl should leave the house without one. That's my public service announcement.

Ami said...

Amen to that. Sometimes I pretend I'm on it when I'm at gas stations alone late at night. For such cases, all girls should at least have a pretend one.

April Dawn said...

I didn't even notice untill I looked over my shoulder. Jeremy

April Dawn said...

Oops! how did that happen I commented on the wronge one! lol Jeremy