Monday, September 1, 2008

"Bad day turned into a blessing" By Jeremy Gebhard

As you may or may not know. I was in a really bad accident almost two weeks ago. I would show a photo of my car but maybe another time. Well since I've just started I'm just going to let everyone know that I'm a horrible speller and Gary's keybourd isn't really all that great either. (But April's editing.)
Anyways, I was on my way home from work at 11:30 at night going down highway 75. I just made my turn off to I-244 still on the onramp/overpass. Both hands on the steering wheel, wide awake, going the speed limit and eyes on the road. Needless to say I was doing everything I was supposed to do. I was on the inside lane making the turn and barely crossed the white line. There was some gravel and I completely lost control of my car. It was a 2007 Honda Civic. Best car I've ever owned.
A week later after I was finishing everything with my Insurance I had an Idea. April and I would go car shopping for her since she wants a new car and I don't. So why go car shopping for me when we can save money in the long run by getting April a newer car thats much cheeper than my Honda Civic. Good for her, good for me, good for both of us.
We went car shopping last saturday and got her a 2007 Hyundai elantra. Its very nice... Well since this is the first time for me on the blamires bloggin site or writting on the site anyway. Hi everyone. I don't know eveyone yet. But I look forward to meeting you. (Brenda, Matt and the kids) I love ya all! :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome to the blog Jeremy. We're glad everything turned out okay with the accident.

My kids and I were running around town Saturday picking up wedding announcement supplies and Brigham asked who Aunt April is marrying. I told him your name and he said, "Do you think we'll get to meet him when we move to Hokahoma?" Yeah, pretty sure!

Mom said...

We are very glad that nothing worse happened and that it was ONLY the car which was wrecked!

Erin said...

Very, very happy you're okay! (I'm just now getting caught up on posts/comments!)