Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm officially withdrawing my recommendation for Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight Series". I loved the first three books, but book four can only be described as "trashy". Sorry if I got anyone hooked on the first ones!

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Would this be "Twilight Dawn?" If it is I have seen nothing but this book over the last two weeks with people around here.

Erin said...

Yes, but its called "Breaking Dawn". I think the author's a member which makes it so disappointing. Anyway, she went to BYU and lives in Glendale, AZ.

Ami said...

I was excited for it but with everything I've heard, I don't think I'll read it. Disappointing.

Brenda said...

I didn't know you were ever hooked on those books! A friend insisted I read them and loaned me the first one and it sat on my counter for a few weeks until I made her take it back. I'm sorry for you fans out there, but a girl falling in love with a vampire is just not something I can get into.