Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Bachrach


I had another ultrasound today because my dr's assistant wasn't comfortable with how big I'm measuring. SHE isn't comfortable with how big I am?!
Anyway, I digress...Is this the cutest ultrasound picture you've ever seen? Look at his chubby cheeks! He's 4 pounds already (w/ 9 weeks still to go) and the tech said she could tell he already has hair. Isn't that crazy that they can tell that? You know those babies you see with two inch long dark hair sticking up straight from their heads like troll dolls? That's what I'm hoping for.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Nice pic!!!

Ami said...

How cute!!! Oh, I could just pinch his little cheeks!!

Mom said...

Brenda, he is SOOOO wonderful! Already such a PERSON! I can hardly wait to meet him! Thanks for sharing his sweet face with us!
Just think he is the first little one in our family to be introduced to all of us from the very beginning. Love you!!!!

Erin said...

I'm with Ami-can't wait to pinch those cheeks. By the way Grandma, you're getting him for 2 months, I get dibs on holding time while he's still here! : )

April Dawn said...

He's adorable! It's amazing how our technology has advanced enough to let us see him in such detail!