Get it? Newswomb, newsroom?
The news from this week's ultrasound is that the fluid level is still too high & the baby is now breach. The tech (a different one from last week) couldn't believe how chubby his cheeks are and how much hair he has already. I'm 31 weeks today but I'm measuring 39 weeks and the baby's gestational age is between 38 & 39 weeks. The physician's educated diagnosis: "You're not going to have a little pipsqueak."
6 comments:
Love the "newswomb" post! So smart and cute---the baby too!
Does it ever make you wonder where these doctors get their great "educations" to be able to come up with such mind boggling diagnoses? HANG IN THERE!
You've never had a pip' squeak. Why change it?!
Not going to have a little pipsqueak. He could have figured that out just by looking at your other two! But, hey, that kid looks adorable. You're in our prayers! Lots of love!
Can we edit posts? It's bugging me that I can't correct my spelling of pipsqueak. Everybody knew how to spell it except me!
On a side note: We were watching a show the other day called "The Half Ton Man" about a guy who weighs, obviously, half a ton. Brigham says during the show, "Mom, I bet you'll be that big by the time the baby is ready to come out." Nice, huh? Oh yeah, I make this look good...
Does that help you feel better about your spelling? It's corrected now, and you did it!! HEHEHE
How did you do that? Are you adding computer hacking to your list of skills? ;)
Post a Comment