1 boxed carrot cake mix
1 can of pure 100% pumpkin
mini chocolate chips
That's it. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix until blended, then add a handful or two of mini chocolate chips. Bake at 375 on a greased cookie sheet for about 11 minutes. Brigham says they are the best cookies ever and Hunter, who is never very interested in regular chocolate chip cookies, is loving them. I just think that's weird.
4 comments:
That sounds delicious. These easy recipes are marvelous... and horrible for my diet... :o) Oh well!
Kids can be unpredictable!
Sounds terrific to me. I was going to say that Ami would love it, but I see she has already voiced her interest. Simple enough for missionaries and college students. I'll try it for my next baking project. Thanks. I just happened to remember your own affinity for chips of the chocolate variety when you were little. I think you would have tried anything with them in it!
I think they sound amazing!
Post a Comment