Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New news...?? (Not so much)

You know on "A Bug's Life" when the stick bug is in a costume and says, "Tra-la-la-la-la! Spring is in the air, and I am a flower.. with nothing interesting to say." Yeah, that's how I feel. Except that Spring is hardly in the air!

As it turns out, I'm likely not going to Seattle... much to Mom's (and Dad's credit card's) relief. Happy Father's Day!!!!

I haven't been able to find a copy of "Cyanara, Naum Chomsky", so I was wondering if I could borrow someone's. Swashbucklers and jelly donuts just happen to be my thing!

In other news: I painted my nails orange. Two creepy guys came to my water aerobics class. I spent over an hour at the mall and didn't buy anything. I understood everything discussed in Chemistry. I ate macaroni and cheese with a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. A guy I used to date in Arizona informed that I've been voted "#1 most desired for marriage" among all of his facebook friends. ALL IN ONE DAY!!! Man... no wonder I'm worn out. Goodnight.

5 comments:

Christopher said...

Okay, now some of that is pretty strange alright: Specifically the creepy guys and then being told you've been voted most desireable for marriage?! Not that you wouldn't be desireable to marry--it's just quite a contrast in one day! Yikes!

Erin said...

Of course you're the #1 most desired for marriage! How could he possibly know anyone else so beautiful, funny, sweet, or smart? Not possible!

Ami said...

Aww, gosh. Cut it out, guys!

April Dawn said...

Wow! What a day!

Mom said...

Whewwww! Hope you don't have too many of these days! The best part for me was the orange nails... Movin' on and movin' up?! I hope. Love you EVERY day.