Sunday, May 11, 2008
FAMILY REUNION, ANYONE???
I spent six hours on a trip to Adam-Ondi-Ahman yesterday and it was a blast! It is so beautiful there. Also on the way to there we could go by Haun's Mill and Far West. Then there is also Liberty and Independence for those of you who haven't been to those recently. Independence finished a renovation a year ago and is totally different from what everyone has seen, except April. There is so much else to do up here that would keep people occupied for at least, a few days!! Any takers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! That sounds wonderful. Why are you still up? Don't you know it's church in a few hours? Love you.
I could be down.
Sounds like fun. I'm starting to think with the family getting so big and everyone so spread out that reunions are the way to go.
Sounds cool to me!
Post a Comment