I've heard people are asking for more information! Mom says you mean just any info, but I'm pretty sure most of you are aiming at one thing in particular. But you'll just have to wait ... Ah ha ha! School is driving me absolutely insane! With this major schoolwide project that me and the science teacher are in charge of, I've been running in circles (a few of which have been in the rain - literally). But things are going somewhat smoothly -- we divided all our students into groups and each group will run their own gameshow on the last day of school. Trouble is, we have five more days to go before then and they think they're already done -- there may be some disastrous gameshows! An interesting sidenote -- I discovered that the Science teacher is actually an inactive member! Now I'm trying to figure out how to encourage him to go back. It's pretty cool.
Now about this other matter... Yes, things are going very well with me and Jeremy. To put it simply, he is my sanity! (And we all know I needed some of that!) Pictures to follow soon. I was supposed to be in bed a long time ago! Goodnight everybody! I love you!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
About time. Thanks! I'm glad he's your sanity!
Now both of us have everyone off our backs now that we posted!
We're only off your backs as long as you keep posting. You can't do it once and think you're off the hook!
April, it's nice to have your input, but some folks out there really would like to have you introduce them to Jeremy. It would be fun to see him through your eyes. Just few glimpses.
Post a Comment