Monday, May 19, 2008

And baby makes three...

It's a boy!
This makes Matt the fourth generation Bachrach to have 3 sons. Brigham is not happy, but we've got time to work on that I guess.

7 comments:

Ami said...

Wow!...

Christopher said...

Congratulations, Brenda! You're family is nearly identical in makeup to ours--just one more boy and you too can have a houseful of males! :) Though I'm sure you are thinking it's a houseful already.
Seriously though, congratulations. I am very happy for you. I LOVE boys! I know what to do with them.

Mom said...

Did the chocolate cake work for Brigham's disappointment at the news?

Brenda said...

The chocolate cake was the first thing Brigham asked for when he walked in the door from school. I cut up most of the remainder and wrapped it and put it in the freezer so we wouldn't eat the whole thing, leaving just a portion unfrozen to be eaten over the next day or two. When I was putting the boys to bed last night Brigham said probably 4 times, "Make sure Dad doesn't eat all the cake."

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher said...

Is there a name yet?

Brenda said...

Nope, no name yet. See mom's most recent post and the attached comment.