Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What does this inspire?

Some inspiration for the naming process. The profile shots are always my favorite.

6 comments:

Ami said...

Look at that perfect little face. Taye Diggs has a perfect face, too. Though that does seem like a piece of a name...

Ami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I always need a point of reference when I look at these "pictures". Is he upside down or downside up? I guess that would be the same, huh? Anyway, no new inspiration name-wise.

Brenda said...

That's his face. The bumpy parts that looks highlighted white on the top left are his nose, lips and chin. I guess that would make him face up with his perfectly round noggin on the right.

Mom said...

Ahhhhhhhhh...Thank You!! He is totally adorable. I had no clue until I read your discription and then it was perfectly clear. You could name him John Smith and he would still become someone completely individual and absolutely wonderful. So quit stressing for a while. If there's a better name than Seth Aaron, it will come to one of you clearly. Ours were never really decided until we actually met each one of you personally. Love you!

Mom said...

What does this inspire? Complete and utter amazement and wonder at the process of developing of a brand new tiny human being. It is of little consequence that we cannot come up with the perfect name we can all agree on just yet.
Just the event transpiring in our family is magnificent! Brenda, are you feeling enough better yet to be able to enjoy your little "renter"?