Yep, this post is about TV shows again--my two favs: Human Target and Doctor Who.
Tonight is the Season Finale of Human Target and for those of you who have been following it, you must see it! And if you have not seen it yet, it is a good one to start with, actually!
I already have--Casttv.com sometimes has it online the day it is going to air on TV, so I have seen it already (I'll be taking Ian to the Youth combined activity, so I would miss it--but now I haven't! :) ). It needs all the viewership it can get as it is on the edge--it may be renewed, it may not for next season.
My boys love this show--particularly A.J. and Logan. Recently, I caught a clip on the website of the 3 main actors describing the show. It ended with the one who plays Christopher Chance saying "It's a PG action flick". For that very reason, this show needs to stay on TV (in my opinion).
As a tease, I must admit to some small amount of "hero-worship" when I saw who played the part of the short-term mentor to Christopher Chance...but you will have to watch to figure it out! What a blast from the past he was...
7 PM Tonight (Wednesday the 14th) on FOX.
Now, as for Doctor Who, it is still on reruns of the 3rd Season. But this week's episode might be the best hour of good, clean suspense/thriller one could expect from television and the Doctor isn't even the character focus of this episode.
Which one is it? It is the infamous "Blink" episode--the one where you will never look at angel statues the same way again! I am certain it was mentioned before by one of us in my previous post on TV shows and now it is on again.
For those of us in the Tulsa area, it's on OETA on Fridays at 10:25, I believe... I have no idea when for those of you elsewhere. It's on the Sci-Fi channel, if I recall correctly, on cable/satellite.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Human target was interesting but I have to say that I like Doctor Who more... I guess the show would have been more exciting if I know what was going on and who all those were. But I do like the Christopher Chance thing going back many generations.
First time viewer tonight. Liked it and appreciated the bow to us oldsters with Lee Majors in the guest roll. Interesting premise for the story.
I feel I need to say... I really don't like tht Doctor Who show. Usually I can't stand it.
HOWEVER - That angel episode was freaky and I was completely enthralled. I don't know if I have a station that carries it, though.
For those of us who are old enough to remember (sheesh, I'm sounding OLD!), Lee Majors was THE action hero for a good little while back when I was about 4-9 or so. He was "THE 6 Million Dollar Man", Steve Austin--the Bionic Man. What fun it was to see him as the character that our current Human Target became.
We love Human Target. I'm so glad you mentioned casttv. We'd never heard of it-usually do hulu or fancast. We'd been looking for Merlin episodes and found it there! Its a fun show.
Post a Comment