HI! HOPE YOUR DAY IS EVEN SLIGHTLY AS WONDERFUL AS YOU
DESERVE ON THIS SPECIAL DAY.
THAT WOULD MAKE IT TERRIFIC BY ALL STANDARDS.
LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU MANY GOOD THINGS IN YOUR NEW YEAR.
DESERVE ON THIS SPECIAL DAY.
THAT WOULD MAKE IT TERRIFIC BY ALL STANDARDS.
LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU MANY GOOD THINGS IN YOUR NEW YEAR.
maybe someone else can find you a cake....
2 comments:
It was a pretty terrific day! Unlike past years, I did not have to endure any jokes about 4/20. In fact, more than half of my students wished me a happy birthday and they all sang to me at lunch - that was slightly embarassing, particularly when North's assistant principal asked me to "reign in" my students.
The teachers had all signed a card for me and one of the teachers brought an absolutely delicious strawberry bundt cake which I'm pretty sure his wife made from scratch. Yum! She didn't even use frosting!
Night school was the only down side. They just weren't learning last night. In their defense, they didn't know it was my birthday.
When I got home, Jeremy gave me a music book that I had been eying at the bookstore and we ate pizza while we watched Little House on the Prairie!
Thank you for all the phone calls and texts! I loved them!
Happy Belated Birthday, April!
Thanks for the info on it--usually I have to coax it out of others.
I liked going to North as a student, but each time I have interviewed there, I got a rather negative vibe...so that Asst. Principal doesn't surprise me at all. :(
Aren't thoughtful husbands priceless?! :) It sounds like Jeremy made your day.
Post a Comment