Saturday, August 27, 2011



I just thought you would enjoy a nice video of some adorable baby laughter. So far this is the most he's ever laughed! I was just playing with him before his bath and getting a few little giggles here and there and then I sneezed! After seeing his reaction I ran for the camera. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Whenever I can get it downloaded. For now you'll have to settle for more pictures! Okay, I give up! this computer won't take anything off of my camera! So you'll have to wait.

We are staying pretty busy around here. Elijah always goes with me to our line dancing classes at the Church every Wednesday and Friday. He has learned that if he fusses, I will put him in the babypack and he can dance with me. Now he won't play by himself for very long, but at least he falls asleep during the dancing! Jeremy went with us yesterday - I've never seen him so determined in dancing! He was getting pretty good!

Well, we love all of you!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Thanks for trying, April! That would have been fun to watch. I hope you are enjoying being home with him because I know Shar likes being home with ours...