He just can't get enough of his burp cloths - plays with them, hugs them, shoves them in his mouth - "like mother, like son" as Mom says.
He just started holding toys this week and seemed pretty proud of himself for it. He's not quite rolling over - just can't figure out how to get over that one arm. He is showing strong left-handed tendencies although we try to make sure there's something on either side of him. But I have seen him reach all the way across with his left hand to grab something on the right. We put him in his booster seat for the first time yesterday - just to let him be close to us while we ate dinner. It was so cute! Jeremy had to pin him down so he wouldn't keep falling over.
I love that I can stay home with him this year! The budget will be pretty tight but it will be worth it! And I won't bring home any stress from other people's kids. It will all come from my own.
Jeremy is now working the night shift at Bizjet. He loves not being in as much heat as he was during the day - those hangers can act just like ovens - no a/c and no real effort towards air circulation. It's a pretty big adjustment for all of us but I like having more time with him in the afternoon and evening when he's not so worn out from work.
1 comment:
Sounds like you're having fun with him!! What do you mean by "This year?" Are you thinking of going back after this year? See ya soon!
Post a Comment