Thursday, December 23, 2010

the latest

Jeremy had lots of fun putting the crib together last Saturday - I think he did a great job considering the fact that he had no directions and only my experience of how they're supposed to work to go off of.
Our latest ultrasound pictures(Ami, I'm sure you can see these): he's 1 pound 9 ounces. This ultrasound was much more hightech - I could watch and feel him kicking me at the same time! We did get a 4D peak - so cute - if only he wasn't so snuggled up to the placenta - we might have gotten another pic for you.





1 comment:

Mom said...

April, no one has commented on the blog, but I have heard excited happy voices when they are looking at your pictures! Such a wonderful time for you and Jeremy and the little one. Take care and enjoy every minute---even the not so wonderful ones. Love you tons!!!! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.