Saturday, December 11, 2010

Just a quick update...

I'm sure you've all heard by now (sorry if it wasn't from me or if you haven't even heard yet) it's a boy! I just wanted to give you a quick update on what's going on with Jeremy, me, and our little one. I just have one week of school left before Christmas break - Hallelujah! Those kids are getting crazier by the minute! They're trying to name our baby Jimmy Bob! I have to admit I haven't been as patient as I should be with them, but they just chalk it up to my pregnancy!
I definitely keep busy with school, home, Christmas, organ, Activity Day girls, etc.

Jeremy is doing well at his job despite his coworkers. He "carpools" with one of them who lives nearby - although, lately, he's done most of the driving. Oh well! He's keeping busy, too! He works with the missionaries as much as he can, works on little (or big) projects here at home, and puts up with my insanity somehow. I think he's going to do very well for the next few months. The other day when we were trying to figure out dinner, I just said something about Arby's and he stood up and said, "Okay, what do you want?" Such a nice man!

His latest project was a gorgeous shelf for our anniversary! His newest project is a shelf to put the tv on (we bought a new tv and put it above the fireplace) so we can get the vcr and dvd player up there with it!



Our little boy is getting to be more active - at least I can feel him moving more often. Jeremy got to feel him move for the first time last night! It was fun! Mom's going with me for the next ultrasound on the 21st. Then Jeremy is going with me on the 23rd for our 4D ultrasound!
Well, we love you guys a lot! Hope you have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Ami said...

That shelf is beautiful! What a good guy.

Also, I hate to say it... but I can't really see the kid.

April Dawn said...

If you look closely, you can see his head on the left and his spine going up to the right.

Mom said...

That's two beautiful projects going on at your house!