Thursday, March 18, 2010

My own personal handyman!

Seeing as how Mom's washing machine was flooding their house, I offered to let her use mine! Mine was doing great! Well, one night after night school I received a message from Mom on my voicemail. When her second load was in the spin cycle, the washer started making a horrible screaching noise! (My thoughts were - oh great! We just got the freezer fixed, now the washer - what next? turns out the phone line was next, but back to our original story.) I told Jeremy about it and he insisted that he could fix it himself. Four days later, I came home after staying late at Mom's and Dad's doing three loads of laundry to find tools and parts all over the floor. Apparently, he was about to quit for the night when I told him I really wanted it fixed. He worked until after 11:00, but he fixed it! I always wanted to marry a handyman - turns out I did!
Yes he is in his pajamas. Amazing what one little nail can do to a pump! No it did not come out of Mom's laundry - probably out of Jeremy's. :) (Now if he just knew how to repair the phone-line.)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Way to go,Jeremy!