Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Be-lated Birthday, Andrew!

Sorry it's late, but my excuse is that I was camping!
31 years of age, correct? You're getting up there in age, you know--this coming from the oldest of the siblings and therefore an expert on the subject, right?
So what did you do to celebrate? Or maybe the question should be what WILL you do to celebrate? I know you originally had your birthday off, but had to go in, correct? So, plan a Be-lated B-day party and do what you want to do. Please, fill us in because you know I HATE to be left out! ; P''''''

Happy Birthday and know we love you.

2 comments:

April Dawn said...

We love you!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew said...

Well, except for the "Happy Birthdays" that I got, the day was rather......... Will just say bad!

Yes, I did have it off, but I don't get another day off till someone learns the job, so I won't hold my breath hoping that my second week of vacation doesn't get canceled! I say that as, I had this week scheduled for vacation and that got canceled.

So, will see!