When you're playing sports outdoors, you tend to consider the wind when you are calculating what you are going to do. Unfortunately, during this soccer match in Germany, someone forgot to think about that aspect!!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/sow_experts/post/Strong-wind-scores-an-incredible-own-goal?urn=sow,225434
Remember, when playing outside, especially in many sports, don't forget to include the wind potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Andrew! Yes, we're back! I tried to watch this, but could not get it to come up. Sounds interesting.
I think it should be its own sport. Stand next to the goal, kick the ball as hard as you can into the wind, and see if you can make it in!
If you can't get it by clicking on it, try to copy and paste it. If that doesn't work, see if April can help, since it worked on her computer. It's pretty good, I hope you get to see it.
Post a Comment