
I know this pic is more appropriate for me, but I saw this and had to add it to our blog...and Brenda's birthday is next! So, Happy Birthday, Brenda! Don't you love your birthday cake!?
Have a wonderful birthday, despite your big brother's sarcasm and endless ribbing.
Please let us know what you're doing to celebrate.
Love ya!
4 comments:
Yes Chris, that is more like your cake or your dad's. Do you think he could blow it all out in one short puff like he did his own yesterday? You should have seen it Brenda. Wish we had video of it. Such a surprise! Happy Birthday with many more ahead!
Thanks! It has been a surprisingly pleasant day. Thanks for the well wishes.
What about yours, Mom? ;-P That would be interesting to see if Dad could 'puff' out that bonfire like he did on Sunday.
It was pleasant? I hope it was Happy as well Brenda.
Love you Brenda! Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment