Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yay, ERIN!

HAPPY (groundhog) BIRTHDAY!!




*I realize this is not an actual groundhog.

WE LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Me too, me too!!!! Happy birthday ALL day long. Love you Erin.

Erin said...

Thankyou!! Thankyou!! LOve the groundhog!

Christopher said...

It's a prairie dog, I believe... Indeed Erin, a happy belated birthday to you! Feeling older yet? Nah, me neither. But then I fully admit I have never grown up and my boys are just going to keep me from doing so.
So, details, please! What did you do for your birthday?

Erin said...

We watched "Meet Me in St. Louis", ate the most amazing chicken parmigan ever and had a Ding Dong-strawberry wafer-donut hole cake. Yum. It was a great day. For the 1st time ever in her life Edy took 2 one hour naps! What a great present. Of course, today she's back to her 20 minute naps. Oh well. I also got Footloose movie and soundtrack- one of my favorites!

April Dawn said...

Happy Birthday! And lots of love.

Christopher said...

That's a Judy Garland movie, correct? Did the kids watch it with you? I find our boys will actually give classic movies a chance, once in a while. They LOVE "Sgt. York" (Gary Cooper).
What a cake! Ding-dongs, strawberry wafers and donut holes all together?! How long did it take for it to disappear? That sounds really rich--I'd eat it and enjoy it, but not sure how much of it I could eat...and this from a guy who eats chocolate cake with cherry pie filling and chocolate chips (both baked in) with chocolate butter cream frosting for his birthday (it's the only time I get it!).