Saturday, January 30, 2010

Zoo admission for three -$30. Two kid meals with souvenir cups and a burger -$17. Earning four kisses on the cheek and a "You're the best!"- Priceless

Brigham, Hunter and I went to the zoo today! Thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos from the trip. :o)


We had a pretty serious giraffe encounter to begin with. They were having fun, I promise!

So... is this a pearl or an oyster?!

We called this one the two-headed tortoise.


The petting zoo! (Yes, Brenda, we washed our hands! *wink*) Brigham could probably tell you its name.


Hunter the spider!


Brigham the joey!

This next one was my second favorite: I think this duck was having an identity crisis.

It was even standing on one leg!

And finally - My favorite of the day. What a dreamboat!

We all had a lovely time and enjoyed sharing jokes on the way home. Read my blog for those details. :o)

6 comments:

Mom said...

Very Priceless! Thanks for blogging it with us. The pictures are great. Love you.

Brenda said...

Dang those are cute kids! And the duck was hilarious.

Jeremy said...

What a fun time... I think that was a goose!

Jeremy said...

nope never mind your right its a duck! lol I guess I'm not use to seeing such a white duck, but its neck isn't long enough and nostrils aren't on its forehead like a goose. My bad! Still love the photos and wish I could have that much fun here...

Mom said...

After looking again I think Pic 2 is definitely and "Oyster Bed"!

Erin said...

Super cute boys. Great photo work, Ami!