Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow!

Come this Sunday, Jeremy and I will have been married for 1 whole year! That's just a crazy thought. It just seems so weird.
To celebrate, we are going to Oklahoma City on Friday, having a nice dinner and staying in a hotel. Saturday morning we are going to the Temple. We both thought that would be a great way to celebrate. We'll probably go see a movie when we get back. I'm really excited about it - even if it does leave very little down time on the weekend after a very long week of school.
I hope everybody out there is having a fantastic week! If not, find something to make it fantastic! It's like what I told one of my students today - bad things that happen (within reason) do not make a day bad - that is completely up to us and what we do with them!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations!!! Have a good...great... weekend. You sound a little like a very wise 4 year old I once knew. I was feeling discouraged about the way a day had gone and mentioned that I thought I had made a mistake and from the back seat of the car came this little voice, "Grandma, one mistake doesn't mean the whole day is ruined." That was Caleb's take on life. I thought it was/is worth remembering.

Erin said...

Have a fun weekend! Its been a fast year! That is good advice about the day and sometimes very hard to remember. And, such sweet advice from my favorite boy. Its been a frustrating week with sick kids, but I should just be glad to spend time with them!