Well, I have to go back to work this Friday. Sad, isn't it? Oh, well! I really do enjoy my job - I promise. :) Knowing full well that my principal loves to fill the year (especially the beginning of the year) with lots of meetings, I decided to start working on my classroom early. I was going to go Monday, Tuesday, and Today and then give myself Thursday off. Well I went Monday and actually got a fair amount of work done in the hour and a half I was there.
I was going to go on Tuesday, but I forgot to take my keys with me. Oh, well - met Mom and Ami for a movie and lunch instead - darn. Then I spent the rest of the day running errands and shopping for new school clothes (with help from Mom and Ami, of course). Definitely not a lazy day.
This morning I went to Curves, taking several things for my classroom with me, fully intending to work a little bit after I worked out. But, I once again forgot to take my keys with me. Sad. So I thought I would just borrow someone else's keys. But when I got there, all the ladies had locked up and gone to lunch! What nerve! So I drove to BA Central Park and parked in the shade. I ate the snacks I had taken with me while I listened to one of my Disney cd's. (No, I still have not grown out of that.) After about thirty minutes, I went back and they were still gone! So I gave up and went home.
You see what happens when I plan ahead?! And people wonder why I have a tendency to procrastinate! (just kidding - I really don't have an excuse for that)
Sorry for the boring post. Thank you for taking the precious time it took to read it!
I guess I'll go find something useful to do!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! You should have called me! I finished up your dad's "den" or "man cave" as they are called these days. He likes it. When he saw it tonight, he asked "Am I being kicked out of our room?" Of course NOT! Anyway we put his flying machine, trombone, books, Reese's minature cups, and of course Eyore all in there with a twin bed for single visitors.
Wow! Sounds pretty fun! Don't worry, I did manage to accomplish a few little things at home. Mostly just reading the book that we have to have read by Monday. It's pretty cool!
Post a Comment