Once again, you're stuck with my monotony! School has started! It actually started really well! It was my best first day of school ever! (Is that enough exclamation marks?) We seem to have gotten a great bunch of kids and we've already received two e-mails/phone-calls from mothers thanking us profusely for getting their kids excited about school again! We must be doing something right!
Before school started, our principal had us read The Fred Factor. It is an excellent book! I would recommend it to everyone! It's all about doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way. I love it! (You can look it up at fredfactor.com) I think it's partly to blame for our fantastic first day.
Well, I hope all is well for everyone and that everyone is excited for school to be starting. Love you!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No, I am not excited for school to start; I like it when everyone is home. I hope to read that book someday, thanks for posting!
Post a Comment