You're still not writing! You are once again stuck with me. So there! Ha!
Last Sunday, our primary class was in charge of sharing time - it was so much fun! We were teaching about forgiveness. Our class acted out the parable of the Unmerciful Servant (Matt 18). We had just the right number of kids to play all the characters! They really got into it. The one who played the unmerciful servant is the quietest kid of the bunch. (Is quietest a word? Oh well, it is now.) We were kind of worried about whether or not he could be unmerciful - but he pulled through quite nicely. When it came time, he shook his fist, gave the meanest look he could muster, and growled, "you must pay me now!" Our guards had a lot of fun dragging him off to prison, too. (Logan was one of our guards.)
Well, the rest of my week has been very monotonous - full of cleaning, dishes, laundry, exercising, etc. I'm sure you've all been there before.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would like to add in that April and I decided the day before that we needed a septor for the king. We decided to use the handle of our swiffer sweeper. I think I should have made him a paper crown also. oh well! It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment