Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Milestones

Well, Ian's a boy scout. It's crazy how the years seem to have flown by, but at the same time it seems like it took a really long time. Oh, well! He had a Court of Honor tonight! I don't remember both of the merit badges he earned, but I do remember one of them was Space Exploration (or something like that) - Ian will have to tell you for sure. I was very proud of him as I'm sure you will be as well!

PS - Chris got one, too! Well, sort of.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks, April. It seems pretty difficult to get Chris to blog about his family.

Christopher said...

Ian earned Orienteering along with Space Exploration.
I earned a 1st year camp badge. All I had to do was stay all week.

April Dawn said...

Sometimes it's a pretty big accomplishment to stay all week!

Anonymous said...

Well done, Ian!

Erin said...

Hey ian, congrats im in boy scouts now to. I just earned my arrow of light. caleb