

My mom wanted me to take care of the funeral program, which will be tomorrow at noon in Rexburg, Idaho where her parents live. She will be buried there. I was able to put the program together and make the necessary phone calls during the longest migraine episode I have had in years (I cannot remember one lasting so long - 2 plus days straight). The blue in the background reminds me of her eyes. She loved skiiing and hiking, especially the Tetons. The daisies were some I planted in my front flower bed for her after Mother's day last spring. Although I cannot go to her funeral, my grandpa will record it for me. My brothers will be there and my thoughts as well as my prayers will be with everyone there.
5 comments:
Its beautiful-you did a great job. Sorry about the migraine. Hopefully the kids have let you rest.
You did a wonderful job, Shar. Sorry that you aren't able to attend the funeral.
Very nicely done. Your mom will love it. We love you. Hope you are feeling better now that such an important responsibility is so well done.
It's pretty much perfect. I love the daisies inside the program.
Thanks everyone, I appreciate your support.
Post a Comment