Sunday, October 5, 2008

April & Jeremy,
How 'bout an update on your wedding preparations?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

april and jeremy sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g 1st come's love 2nd come's marriage and 3rd comes a baby in a baby carriage
by- caleb

April Dawn said...

Well, Jeremy and I are in the Marriage Prep classes at Church (I really enjoy them and they will save us money on the marriage license). He will go through the Temple for the first time towards the end of this month. Announcements should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. The wedding will be at 11:30 am on November 22nd with a ring ceremony/reception that evening in Broken Arrow.
I have the dress which, of course, needs to be hemmed. (I am short.) It also needs a jacket to cover the area it's lacking. Shar plans on helping with that. But it is a gorgeous dress. Anything else?