
Just thought I'd check in again!
Last night was the Spirit Week 50-Lap Relay up at the school. As the activities chairman, I was in charge of my ward. We dressed in all things green... sprayed our hair green, made a giant paper mache "13" out of green, made a giant banner which read "Go 13th Ward", and headed to the event. I didn't run because the cheering section consisted of three very quiet spectators, so It was my mission to rouse the crowd. I nearly lost my voice, but had a good time anyway. We came in third to last.
My friend Holley who just recently had her baby has agreed to be my client for my last Health Science project. Unfortunately, my partners are completely unrealistic...expecting her to get into the gym and weight room five times a week with a two month old baby, a part time job, and not ever having been an avid gym-goer. Ridiculous. We'll see how it goes.
In two weeks, a couple of friends and I are planning a weekend roadtrip to Seattle for my good friend's wedding. We figure if at least three of us are splitting the gas, it shouldn't be too bad.
And that's my life right now! Whee! Love you all.
3 comments:
That sounds like fun. I think I love Seattle.
What are they thinking?! By definition they should be coming up with a program that meets the needs and life schedule of the "client". Not themselves. If they don't they will lose her and their class project..in the real world that translates to losing their job. Besides everything in my experience over the years says I need a three times a week workout to accomplish my goals. More than that and all I get is worn out. My immune system is compromised then due to continual fatigue. My systems don't get enough time to rest and regroup. Even my recent bout with the Chiropractor has been set up with a "day off" between exercise assignments. If she is agreeable to the five day plan, you still need to make sure she doesn't over do it just because she wants to support you.
The trip sounds fun, but be careful!!!(Moms have to say that whenever you try to do anything fun and/or adventurous.)Will you be doing the driving?
Your activity sounded great. I would like to have seen you as the "cheerful" leader. You used to do it a lot when you were little! I bet it wasn't "easy being green!"
I like the green eye shadow! :)
Post a Comment