Saturday, May 31, 2008

Eureka!

Brenda, I've got it! While at the planetarium this week, I heard the name of the largest of the moons of Saturn and immediately recognized it as a great name for a boy of great promise. Now with all that buildup you may be in for a real let down. But here it is TITAN AARON BACHRACH. Could be spelled Tyton, Tytan, TAB nickname (your Dad's observation using the initials). It has strength and a good reference as part of the universe. There are not likely to be many of his generation with it, and the most likely nicknames "Ty" or "Tab" are not wimpy or objectionable. And it works for a child or a grownup. Even an association with the movie of the same name would not be a bad thing, and that was a long time ago. That's my case presentation. Just a suggestion. I'm still keeping ears and eyes open.

2 comments:

Ami said...

I don't hate it! Kinda cute. Also, you posted at exactly "11:11" (my time) which is kind of magical.

Brenda said...

I don't hate it either, but Matt and Brigham just vetoed it. Keep the ideas coming though. We're bound to hit on something eventually!