I made everyone an administrator so you can all edit and add to the blog as you wish! Just look around all you want and if you can't figure out how to do what you want, let me know.
I added a good book list on the left strip, and a movie review list at the bottom. You can add your favorite books or movie reviews by clicking on the little tools in the corner and typing in the "add to list" box.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't see where the little tools are. I like the review list idea alot. I'm always looking for a good book and sometimes its scary to see a movie if it hasn't been recommended first.
hmm... I thought the tools would pop up since you have "administrative" abilities. I wonder why they aren't there.
Okay, I signed in on my mom's account and that worked. In the corner below each individual little section should be a tiny picture of a wrench and a screwdriver and that's what you click. Do you see them?
They're there now. Thanks. Last night they weren't. Maybe it took a while before it was effective?
Could be!
Post a Comment