Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Invitations

You are all getting a letter in the mail from Ashlynn. I just wanted to make sure you all understand that its an invitation to Maggie's baptism. I've never seen someone so excited for someone else's birthday as Ashlynn is. She's already made 4 signs to hang around the house and yesterday she cranked out 20 of these invitations. She wanted to go for a walk and distribute them around the neighborhood, but I convinced her to only give them to select people at church-much to Maggie's relief. I think Ashlynn's enthusiasm is starting to wear on Maggie who is much more private and okay with only a few people knowing whats going on in her life. Its really fun to watch Ash, though.
Our little Firebellie is sick and headed to the vet tomorrow. I know you're all probably thinking that its ridiculous to take a frog to the vet, but we're suckers for our kids and the thought of how Caleb might react if something bad happens to his pet is more than I can handle right now.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Congrats to Maggie for the upcoming experience and step in her life!! That's great that Ash is looking forward to someone else's experiences until she's able to do so, too.

Sorry to hear 'bout Caleb's frog. Hope it gets better!

Jeremy said...

I'm sure we all wish we could be there for the Baptism. Congrats Maggie, Miss you!