Friday, May 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAGGIE!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 8TH BIRTHDAY, MAGGIE!
HOPE YOUR DAY WAS GREAT!
TELL US ABOUT THE HORSE RIDING.
LOVE YOU, GRANDMA

3 comments:

Erin said...

Maggie says:
I rode a horse named Cobalt. The breed he is is an American Paint. He is about 19 years old. His back is almost as tall as me. The owner's horse was about 9. His back was as high as mom's neck. We rode 2 times around the block (they were at the rodeo arena near our house). I learned how to saddle the horse and I got to brush both of them. Everytime the other horse got ahead mine would think its a race and start running because he's a rodeo horse.
Tomorrow, I'm having a Luau swim party. The cake is going to look like a surfboard.

Erin said...

Maggie says:
Thankyou for my bithday money. I think I'll buy some Lego Starwars and a notebook.

April Dawn said...

Happy Birthday, Maggie! We love you!