Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Shar!
Everytime I look at the date today I've thought of you, so I'm posting a birthday message. We hope you have a nice day and we love you!

4 comments:

Ami said...

Yeah!!! Happy Birthday!! Woohoo!

Sharlin said...

Thank you very much! Chris made breakfast for me (apple cinnamon pancakes), put together lunch (BLT's), and put my birthday cake together (trifle - lemon cake with blueberries, etc.) We played games, which I won and did not expect to (Aquire - 77,700 - I like the number 7). Thank you very much for thinking of me.
Love to you all!

Christopher said...

Thanks for posting such wonderous birthday wishes, Brenda! It was a fun day and she deserved it.
As a side note, she won Acquire by a HUGE margin. This was more than the amount total between 2nd and 3rd place! She really won large.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, from the Arizona bunch!!! Congrats on your news, also!