Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Have you ever wondered if another driver was lost or confused?

I mean in a geography-sense. Not like he/she had no idea where they were going, it just seemed like they didn't 'fit'--such as license plates.
Okay, I'm not making much sense so I will just explain my experience. Sometime last week, I pulled up behind a pickup with an Alabama plate and an LSU bumper sticker. Maybe it's just me, but it struck me that here is a person in Oklahoma (and they didn't look like they were on vacation) with a 'Bama plate and an LSU bumper sticker?! I really wanted to ask the driver if they were lost or merely geographically confused.
I thought I took the cake with being a 49er fan in Oklahoma, but this was a tripple-whammy rather than a double... Again, perhaps it's just me.

1 comment:

Ami said...

I wonder if that's what people think when they find out I'm a Spurs and Sooners fan living in AZ. Of course, those two teams don't compete with one another...