I'm sure we've all been watching the Olympics. I've seen this commercial come on so many times...and I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry just a tad every time. (Which is super awkward because I'm usually watching them at work.) Anyway, I love the little ice skater...and the little ski jumper and the look on his mother's face as he starts down the hill. I might just be hormonally imbalanced or something, but I like watching it... :o)
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel the same way! I love it! It really is hard to believe your kids are growing up!
I couldn't get it to play on here, but I know which one you mean and I agree! It is very well done. I don't know how many times I have looked at you kids all grown up (on the outside) and have seen you as children in variouse stages of getting where you are. Loved the video especially in the Olympic setting.
Post a Comment