Since today is Matt's 32nd birthday, I thought I would celebrate Matt by posting some of the photos we have around here. I tried to get them in some semblance of order but not being adept at this sort of thing, I'm pretty sure they will be quite mixed up. We shall see.
Next we have "Matt Meets the Blamires". He did his best to fit in though I don't think he quite figured out what that meant.


And then there is the WEDDING!
We began to learn A LOT more about the real Matt as we met friends and business associates and saw him mixing things up on his own turf.
We began to realize we had just entered a whole new world with this guy in the family.

And then there is the WEDDING!We began to learn A LOT more about the real Matt as we met friends and business associates and saw him mixing things up on his own turf.

1 comment:
I remember how neat it was to see Brenda and Matt snuggling on the couch, etc. I also remember the question "game"...
Post a Comment