Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jeremy's new job!

Jeremy went to a job interview Tuesday morning and came home very discouraged, saying that he thought he needed to go back to LDS employment services for some classes because he wasn't selling himself very well. It seems they didn't ask him very many questions. Just showed him around and told him about what they do. I tried to tell him that was a good sign and that's how my last interview went and I got that job. I don't think he really believed me, but first thing Wednesday morning they called and offered him the job! We're very excited - it's actually in his field! It doesn't pay all that great at first but they say it gets better. We'll see.
Jeremy will have to tell you all the details himself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jeremy.

April Dawn said...

Southwest Aviation Specialties, Inc