Friday, June 26, 2009

Well, no one else wrote anything...

So now you're stuck with my monotony. That's what you get for not being more interesting. Teehee - I know you really are interesting, you're just not telling us about it.

With school out, I mostly spend all my time at home... Fortunately, Jeremy's still working as hard as ever. That inspires me to actually have something visibly done when he get's home so I don't just laze about. Our bedroom looks a lot better than it did several months ago, but I still have a bunch of stuff to put away. If only it all had a place to go... hmm. I'm even working on a new piano arrangment of Because I Have Been Given Much. Arrangements take a lot longer than you might think. I've been lucky to get about 4 or 5 measures written a day and I still have almost two thirds to go! I finally got the carpet shampooed recently -it looks almost as good as new - Jeremy came home and said, "Oh, you vacuumed!" So anticlimactic!

Well, I told you all I had was monotony. Well, I do have one silly story.

The other night I was taking a spider outside (I would go back to killing spiders but then I'd have to clean up the mess and that can be pretty gross). I've gotten used to watching the floor when I open the door because spiders really like to wait for the door to open. Anyway, I opened the back door fully excpecting to see a small spider run in. Instead, I saw a large toad sitting on the step looking directly at me! Somewhat startled, I yelled and slammed the door. After I got my self under control, I took the spider out through the front door and then took pictures of the toad. I'd share, but the computer's being silly. Oh well.

I hope you're all having a great day!

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

She left out that it takes about two to three days for me to relize something new has been cleaned. She has been doing a real good job. I'm very impressed and I wish I could be more help.