Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!



Mom,

I thought about getting it tattooed, but decided to blog my affections instead! Just wanted to let you know how much I love you and how grateful I am that you are my mother. Maybe the best compliment I ever get is when Erin says (with a happy face), "You're so much like your mother!" (Dad, you get kudos for being a great picker.) Hope your day is wonderful.

Love, Derek

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you Derek. I am quite proud of (or rather very pleased with) my six greatest achievements or which you are one! I think your dad is a great "picker" too. He had a great idea way before I did!
Love you!

Mom said...

And by the way....I am very glad you chose not to do the tattoo. Jeremy's comment as soon as the blog came up was "That looks just like a tattoo."