Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Everyone!
We hope you are all enjoying this wonderful time of life renewed. It always amazes me to see the trees beginning to leaf, the flowers poking their heads out of the ground, and to hear the birds in the trees. I love the reminder they all give of Heavenly Father's and Christ's love for us and of the miraculous things Christ did for us.

Lots of love!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Happy Easter Everyone!!! Thanks for the wonderful card. You look beautiful in that dress :) I love you!

Jeremy said...

LOL by the way I was talking to April after the Happy Easter not everyone...

Jeremy said...

except the I love you. I really do love all of you :)

Mom said...

Happy Easter from me too! If you want to see what the Easter Rabbit left for Ami, you'll have to go to her personal blog. It has been a nicely rainy day all day. Just fine since we did our outdoor events yesterday in the perfect sunshiny breezy weather.